- Posts: 185
- Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 2:10 pm
- Location: Bracknell
- Update metadata tree when script creates or drops table/view or user/group.
- Improve All Work Saver.
- Updated on-line help with latest documentation changes.
- Add debug for scripts (output by setting hidden configuration option options/experimental/debug true).
- External Data Browser: improve expansion of directory tree nodes.
- Better detection of when connection is lost to the database.
- Regression: Check Tables tool fails for tables or schema, but not for queries.
- Crash in Performance Wizard.
- Regression: table object view not removed when table dropped.
- Regression: All Work Saver no longer saves rows.
- Data Audit tool does not handle mixed case column names correctly.
- Update Check does not handle download errors well.
- If results status is RS_ERRORED don't set it to RS_COMPLETE.
- Don't delete KogRunner while Lua is executing.
- Regression: Data Audit does not accept drops Summary and Audit tabs in 32 bit builds.
- Regression: activate/deactivate plugin not available from plugin popup menu on 64 bit Qt 5.7 builds.
- Regression: QuickViz has stopped working.
- Regression: column editing no longer works.
- Crash in Info tab when clicking on view with no image in Dependencies tab.
- “Initialising Script” being wrongly overwritten by first statement when starting Kog script for the first time.
- While paused the abort button should stop the script, but not close the ODBC session.
- Fix external data browser to work with the predefined DHFS External Data Source.
- Don’t delete KogRunner while Lua is executing.
- External Data Browser is updating the tree twice for the same path.
- Don’t free Kog Script ODBC session unless we really have to.
- Spurious extra ODBC session created by Kog Scripts in some circumstances.
- Improve Kog Script execution setting of version variables.
Kognitio Console issues, advice, etc.
by MikeAtkinson » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:26 pm
This release fixes several regressions, a number of bugs and adds a few enhancements. Scripts now update the metadata tree in limited circumstances, in future this feature will be extended.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest